We offer a variety of service plans for home or business owners looking to get rid of pests in their home. Read below to find out more about the different services we offer!
• Quarterly Service Plan: keep your cape cod home free of pests with our quarterly service plan. Our quarterly service program includes preventative maintenance every 90-days to help keep pest out of your home!
• Semi-Annual Service: A semi-annual service plan can be a good option for people that only want service for a certain part of the year or want control at a summer home, common to the Cape Cod area.
º Semi-Annual Preventative Service: A basic service providing exterior treatments around your home. This can be a good option for someone interested in a more limited treatment plan and keeping costs down.
º Semi-Annual Service With Callbacks: A seasonal service that includes the free Call Back feature, usually only a part of our full quarterly plan, keeping Pest Pros on call for you year round at no additional costs for persisting issue inside the home.
• One Time Treatments: While many pest issues require some level of ongoing maintenance to remain under control, we do offer One-Time treatments for customers not interested in routine service. Common pests that we do one-time treatment for include bees/wasps, fleas, and carpenter ants. But, just let us know what issue you are dealing with and Pest Pros will always be willing to help you out!
• Mosquito and Tick: Mosquitos and Ticks are becoming more of a problem for Cape Cod residents. we provide spraying services to keep your yard mosquito and tick free.
• Commercial Service: Is your business experiencing a pest problem? Our commercial services remove pest from your business.
• Termite Baiting: Our Advanced termite baiting system is a way to remove termites without using pesticides. The system removes termite colonies by trapping termites.
For all of your pest needs contact our team today!
Cape Cod Pest Pros . . . . providing “fast, dependable, environmentally friendly service . . . any time, every time.”